when a teacher asks you if you understand the work and you don’t
*gets 0 on the test*
The picture above is of a mushroom thats thought to be a specimen of Clathrus archeri right before its fingers open up. It closely resembles a hand coming out of the ground. It even has the remnants of its tattered sleeves attached to the wrist.
"hold on wait i have to take a photo of this bara shark for my friend"
Australian photographer Ward Roberts has caught our eye, with his older series of work titled, Courts. In a beautiful collision of line, colour and symmetry, the series documents the simultaneously dense and empty expanses of sporting fields and courts around the world. Once populated and well-used, Courts makes a quiet comment on our indoors-y tendencies and abandonment of outdoor activities.
We’re drawn in by the bold pastels, colour codes and beautiful architectural structures which surround and complement the environments.
Enjoy more of Ward Roberts’ work here.
me and my friends on halloween
we really don’t give google as much credit as it deserves
everybody has that one game that completely ruined them like for better or worse there’s that one game with a plot that destroyed your insides and characters that stole your heart and art and design that reduced you to tears and you just want to hold the game in your arms and cry like a small child bc it’s your game
Dark Souls pvp
- Never go alone- bring a partner. Travel in pairs
- Before entering, ensure that someone not entering knows you are going in, and when you expect to be out
- Before entering, determine the cause of your mission- your mission objective. Bookcase? Couch? Oven? Meatballs? Figure it out
- Upon entering, locate The Path
- Do not disengage from The Path until you have reached your mission destination. Many have been lost forever to the wilds of IKEA by not obeying this. Very few are ever located again by the sparse store employees.
- Upon reaching your mission destination, you may disengage from The Path ONLY when accompanied by your partner (physical contact should be maintained- ie, holding hands, holding shirt sleeve, both holding an end of a rope, etc)
- When you disengage from The Path to acquire the data for your mission objective (ie, the item number for the bookcase, couch, meatballs, etc), it becomes your partner’s responsibility to maintain visual contact with The Path. Much like weeping angel statues, The Path will move if not actively being watched. This will strand you and your partner in the wilds of IKEA, so ensure you choose a partner wisely.
- Upon acquiring the mission objective data (ie the item number), navigate back to The Path. You may disengage physical contact with your partner once you have safely returned to The Path
- Do not leave The Path again. It will naturally end at the warehouse/stock section. This is a long, huge hall with many branches.
- At the entrance of the warehouse section, acquire a cart if necessary. Using your item coordinates, locate your mission objective. Do not leave the main hallway except for the branch where your item is located. Like The Path, the wilds of IKEA sometimes sneak up on travelers that wander the warehouse section
- Once your item has been loaded, head to the check out section. Do not touch anything in the boxes along the way. They appear to be full of candles or stuffed animals or useful kitchenware; it is a ruse. They are carnivorous.
- After checking out, exit to the loading area. Load your item, and leave.
- Do not look in your rearview mirror as you leave. It shouldn’t pursue you if you don’t look back.